Tuesday, November 11, 2014

STOP MAKING OTHER FOLKS RICH!


You can WORK FOR YOURSELF --- and make YOURSELF rich...

MY TRUE STORY: Back on February 12, 2009, when I was 67 years old and had tens of thousands of dollars in medical bills that I was struggling to pay off so I could retire...I LOST MY JOB!!!

I looked everywhere for employment, but just couldn't find even part-time work. Of course, I could have blamed that on my age (remember, I was --- and am --- OLD). Or, my race (I'm black --- and I certainly wouldn't have been the first person in history to use that as a reason or an excuse). I guess I'm just stupid, because neither of those things occurred to me to use as an excuse. Okay, I AM stupid, because, like a fool, I started wasting time and money and energy on Internet "Home Business Opportunities" --- most of which cost more to operate than I would ever earn from them, and many of which were just plain old scams. 

I was desperate. I even had to turn to a couple of "crowdfunding" sites for help with meeting my everyday living expenses. Remember, I'm trying to survive in hyper-expensive Los Angeles on a meager social security income. And friends have helped, too, thank God!

Now, though, I've found a home-based business opportunity which actually DOES work, and doesn't cost an arm and a leg to operate. 

You do not need any special computer skills or expertise. You don't even have to OWN a computer; when I started pursuing online business opportunities, I went daily to a neighborhood Internet cafe or to the cyber cafe in a local senior center.

This is now the main business opportunity I spend my time and energy on. With absolutely NO obligation at all on your part, please do yourself a favor and check out the unusual, potentially extremely profitable home business that I found (if the link doesn't seem to work for you, simply copy and paste the following URL into your browser): 

http://www.fourcornersalliancegroup.com/?a=donofla

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments expressing opinions markedly different from mine. However, I must insist that all comments must be civil and respectful, and should contain little or no profanity; foul language is not a sign of spiritual growth or maturity.